Student support managers will be directly responsible for the provision of intervention and support, for those students who need any extra type of help to be successful during their time at school.
Support Managers will work with small case-loads of students, providing focused support and intervention where required. In these cases, Support Managers will also be working in direct contact with families of students, to strengthen partnerships with school.
Support Managers may become involved with students and families for a variety of reasons, some of which may include:
- Poor student attendanceConcerns raised by
- Concerns raised by family of issues that require regular support.
- Concerns raised by form tutors and/or heads of house.
- Significant changes/decline in student behaviour.
- Any other significant barrier, preventing students from accessing school life in a positive way.