Salary: Grade 5 £22,911 to £25,295 pro rata
Contract: Permanent, 37 Hours per week, 40 Weeks per year
Start date: As soon as possible
Minerva Learning Trust is a recently formed and expanding Sheffield based multi-academy Trust with a vision of providing outstanding education for all the pupils within our academies. The Trust is passionate that all pupils should see their time at school as happy and fulfilling, with their potential developed to the utmost.
Stocksbridge High School joined the Trust in December 2017 and is developing this partnership and making rapid improvements for our pupils and community. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and capable Pastoral Manager who:
- Has high expectations for student’s attainment and personal development
- Has a passion for seeing young people thrive and achieve their full potential
- Demonstrated personal integrity and professionalism
- Has detailed knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Is innovative and solution focused
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to form positive and supportive relationships with young people and their parents/carers
- Is willing to work flexibly to meet demands of a continuously improving organisation
- Can effectively manage and motivate a team of form teachers
- Can instil in all our young people our values; believe, achieve, succeed.
Applicants should have very good literacy and numeracy skills and the ability and desire to work with young people. Training and support will be provided to enable you to carry out your duties successfully.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school or have an informal discussion about the role with the Senior Leadership Team. Arrangements for this can be made by contacting Hannah Taylor, Headteacher’s PA, via e-mail email@example.com or telephone 0114 2883410.
Closing Date is Friday 20 September 2019 at 12 noon. Shortlisting will take place shortly after and interviews will take place week commencing 23 September 2019
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.