School Dress Code
In Stocksbridge High School, we are keen to foster within our student’s feelings of community and identity and all students are expected to follow the school dress code.
- Fitted white long or short sleeved shirt (with a collar to fit a tie)*
- Grey cardigan or jumper with school logo*
- Burgundy, grey and black school tie*
- Tailored black trousers
- Skirt to be worn at appropriate length, tights plain no patterns
- Smart black shoes
- White school P.E. t shirt with school logo
- Sturdy trainers – non-marking soles
- Dark coloured shorts
- Sweatshirt/hooded tops can be worn outdoors
No jewellery should be worn during P.E. and long hair should be tied back.
Hats and outdoor coats may not be worn in the building.
Details about school uniform can be found on the school website and are regularly communicated with parents.
If you have any questions about school uniform please consult with your Support Manager who will be happy to guide you.
Thank you to all parents / carers who support us fully in upholding our school dress code.